Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I've been cooking for my self now for a week and the smoke alarm batteries are dead.  I was going to buy more but I thought why bother.  Even the fire department doesn't come any more.  They will call on occasion if one of the neighbors reports more than the usual amount of smoke but even that is tapering off.  But just when I thought all is lost I found this stuff called Soylent Green in an out of the way little dark alley establishment unjustly shunned and generally avoided by the discerning shopper.  Anyway this stuff is specifically made to be an exact match to everything the human body needs.  One pill three times a day and your good to go.  It also comes in a powder to mix with your favorite liquid.  Water is recommended but I find it pairs better with a nice blended Scotch Whisky.  Single malt of course needs to be enjoyed without adulteration.  I am told "S.G." will be available in banana flavor next month.  Things are definitely looking up.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! My co-workers are greatly appreciative of the comic relief of your blog. Glad you found something to sustain yourself on until mom comes. We miss you so much, but your quirky humor transcends all time zones, and it feels like you're right here with us!

    ReplyDelete